Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Vip  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome back! You may contact customer support @ customersupport@consolezones.com. Administration : Admin@consolezones.com Co-Administrator: Ananiam@consolezones.com. Or call the business line at : 1-415-906-5681 x 202

PsP Need for Speed Most Wanted. Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ananiam
Admin
Admin
Ananiam

PsP Need for Speed Most Wanted. Review Empty
PostSubject: PsP Need for Speed Most Wanted. Review   PsP Need for Speed Most Wanted. Review EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello guys. this is Ananiam with another review for another game. Enjoy!!
Rated E+10
Ok guys, this is by far my favorite PsP game. I love it. 5/5 Definately recomended for all people especially if you like car games. This is one of the "PsP Greatest Hits games".

~~~~~~~~~CONTROLS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The controls are very good I give it 4/5. Because it is kinda hard to turn, you have to keep moving the circle button thing(sorry i forgot what its called). But once you get used to it, the controls are fine. *RATING* 4/5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~WIFI/Online multiplayer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Online- (WIFI, Ad hoc/infastructure) 1-4 players *RATING* 3/5
I personally never play Online with this game, if theres anything bad about this game its online. *OVERALL RATING* 2/5 for online
~~~~~~~~GAME MODES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the game you can play with either career or quick play modes.
When I dont have much time to play I play quick play. Its fun
*QUICK PLAY RATING* 4/5 if not 5/5
Career mode. This is VERY fun. You race around earning money for upgrades for your car, or to get another car overall.*CAREER RATING 5/5
Well theres not much to say but this game is great. Definatly one of the better PsP games. I hope you could use this review.Leave a reply on the thread if you have any questions.
Thanks, Ananiam
Back to top Go down

PsP Need for Speed Most Wanted. Review
Page 1 of 1