Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Vip  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome back! You may contact customer support @ customersupport@consolezones.com. Administration : Admin@consolezones.com Co-Administrator: Ananiam@consolezones.com. Or call the business line at : 1-415-906-5681 x 202

PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ananiam
Admin
Admin
Ananiam

PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review Empty
PostSubject: PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review   PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm

The game is very fun, its probobly the best game i have. The controls are great, but if you start playing another first person shooter, then come back to this game it'll take a while to get used to the controls.Overall i give this game a 4/5

~~~~~~~~~Online~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WiFi (infastracture) 1-32 players
WiFi (Ad Hoc) 1-8 players
Online is very fun, i do it now and then on my spare time.
There is usually always someone online:D
~~~~Requirments ~~~
You need a Psp, Wifi(or some kind of internet connection),and Medal of Honor Heroes.
~~~~~~~Story Mode~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You go through 15 intense missions taking you to the rocky coasts of Italy, rainy streets of Holland, and snowy feilds of Belgium.
~~~~~~ Skirmishes~~~~~~
Skirmishes is a section of the game you can play instead of story mode, its basically a big battle with 10-30 COM, There fun i intend to do this more then story mode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall this game is very fun. And If your a fan of WWII games i highly recommend this.
If theres any questions leave a reply on the thread.
thanks, Ananiam
Back to top Go down
Ananiam
Admin
Admin
Ananiam

PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review   PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

If anyone wants a review on a game just ask me and i will. There isnt a 100% gurantee but i most likely will
Back to top Go down

PsP Medal of Honor Heroes Overall Review
Page 1 of 1